Saturday, May 15, 2010

Everett Acura - Clearance Auto Search...

Everett Acura - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Acura

Acura of Lynnwood‎
21515 Hwy 99,
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 775-2925‎
Specializing in new Acura products and full range of pre-owned vehicles including full service center for nearly all makes and models.

Online Reviews:
I lost my cell phone in within an hour after forgetting in the returned loaner car. An hour later, I came back, the phone was never seen since. therefore, they must be employing thieves criminals in their service team. I am disgusted with them. In addition that, everytime I went there for service, I used to repeatedly get annoying phone calls for days to rate their service after the service appointments. They also used to attach a slip of paper saying if you cant rate us well please talk to the service manager. Well, once I lost my cell phone after my last appointment, I never get the rating calls anymore, probably in the fear, that I might rate them bad. Very gross. I believe the customers who has a less than perfect experience dont get called to rate their service.‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Acura
Everett Washington Acura Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment