Saturday, May 15, 2010

Everett Saab - Clearance Auto Search...

Everett Saab - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Saab

Everett Used Cars Superstore‎
12620 hwy 99,
Everett, WA 98204
(425) 290-5186‎

Online Reviews:
I purchased a vehicle through this dealership in Aug 09 and within a few months I had to replace the transmission and between my signing the contract, my warranty disappeared off the contract which would provide me any coverage on the transmission disappeared, which meant I had to pay out of pocket for the transmission on a 2004 vehicle...and for a single mom of two...having that extra expense is something I didn't need. Upon returning to have their "Service" look at the vehilce...it was brought to my attention that the salesman and the finance guy that helped me with my purchase were no longer there, then I found out that I do not have a warranty. They will screw you if you are not careful...be careful what you sign and what they tell you.‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Saab
Everett Washington Saab Dealers

1 comment:

  1. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. The loan firm from Mr Lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."Here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Lee for assistance with loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete