Saturday, May 15, 2010

Everett Toyota - Clearance Auto Search...

Everett Toyota - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Toyota

Rodland Toyota
6816 Evergreen Way,
Everett, WA 98203
(425) 353-1111

Online Reviews:
Just to start, they get one star because I am pleased with the result of the work done on my xB. If your car happens to be under warranty, as mine is, and happens to have incurred damage from work done by another dealer, be ready to pay up. They'll charge you shop time for the repair work that went "above and beyond" expected time to do standard maintenance. Hence a 15k mile checkup, turns into $500 trip to Rodland Toyota Scion. $500 because the last Toyota dealership to rotate my tires over-torqued the bolts on my wheels...and this is my fault? Lovely. The manager of the service department eventually gave me a reduction in that cost, only because this had dragged on for 3 days. Remember if it's not Rodland Toyota's fault, they'll expect you to foot the bill.‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Toyota
Everett Washington Toyota Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment