Saturday, May 15, 2010

Everett Scion - Clearance Auto Search...

Everett Scion - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Scion

Rodland Toyota/ Scion‎
6816 Evergreen Way,
Everett, WA 98203
(425) 353-1111‎ – (206) 340-1111‎ – (800) 308-6968‎ (TTY/TDD)

Online Reviews:
Took my car in for regular service and when I got it back the clutch was slipping. They claimed it was like that when I brought it in. Even the service manager wasn't helpful‎
Had a very pleasant experience at Rodland. Friendly, informative people and fair price. Got great lease deal.. I will be back I recommend highly. Jason L is great to work with. He's educated on the vehicles and doesn't pressure you to buy.. Check em out if you are in the market for a new Toyota‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Scion
Everett Washington Scion Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment