Saturday, May 15, 2010

Everett Jeep - Clearance Auto Search...

Everett Jeep - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Jeep

Dwayne Lane's Chrysler Jeep‎
10415 Evergreen Way,
Everett, WA 98204-3834
(888) 444-5263‎

Online Reviews:
If you want Slick Hair and Fancy Service In Take, then this is the service department for you. They are liars and greasy haired cons but their service department sure looks nice and I now know why Dippity Doo stays in business. They even have an Espresso Stand! But have you ever wondered how they afford it all? It's because they rip the naive customer off and over charge on all services. They will tell you something needs to be replaced that doesn't. I took my NEW Dodge Ram in for them to repair the TPMS light. They would not repair it because my truck was 430 miles over the 36K warranty that they said covered the light. However, they would be happy to fix it for twice as much as any other repair shop. I even showed them that I had contacted several Dodge dealers while I was on the road for business, which at the time was over a thousand miles under warranty; but they did not care. If they can make a buck they will. I also watched Kelly as he tried to avoid helping a Hispanic

Click Here To Search Clearance Jeep
Everett Washington Jeep Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment