Saturday, May 15, 2010

Everett Subaru - Clearance Auto Search...

Everett Subaru - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Subaru

Roy Robinson Chevrolet Subaru
‎1095 State Avenue,
Marysville, WA 98270(360) 659-6235‎

Online Reviews:
I took my 2006 Chevy Colorado in when my truck started to misfire and the engine light came on. I normally would go to Dwayne Lanes in Arlington, but since they had to close, this was the closest Chevy service center to me. They diagnosed the problem as a misfire in my #4 cylinder and that the ignition coil was bad. They called me to tell me what the problem was, how much it would cost, and I let them know that I had to decline the repairs at the moment. I took my truck home and wanted to replace the spark plugs to see if that would help and buy me some time until payday came and I could afford the ignition coil. I open the hood and what do I find? The airbox is flopping around because they didn't put the bolts back in it! The hose clamps holding the hoses to the airbox were loose. Once the airbox came off I noticed that the clips holding the wiring onto the ignition coils were missing on #2 and #4(these were the ones they were messing with). Now I need to pull the ignition coils

Click Here To Search Clearance Subaru
Everett Washington Subaru Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment