Saturday, May 15, 2010

Everett Chrysler - Clearance Auto Search...

Everett Chrysler - Clearance Auto Search...
Click Here To Search Clearance Chrysler

Dwayne Lane's Chrysler Jeep‎
10415 Evergreen Way,
Everett, WA 98204-3834
(888) 444-5263‎

Online Reviews:
Dealers are not the cheapest service, period. But if you want a certified mechanic working on your car, you are going to pay the difference. I do not take my prime steaks to have the kid at McRestaurant cook it. Anyway, I take my car there for oil changes, good price and no one is going to blow up my engine. (PS-a mile warranty is a mile warranty-it is not horse-shoes and hand grenades) Do you homework (edmunds.com) and come in WITH financing, and a FLAT OFFER in writing. They DO, have the right to sell at THEIR price, just like YOU have the right NOT to buy there.‎

Click Here To Search Clearance Chrysler
Everett Washington Chrysler Dealers

No comments:

Post a Comment